Sometimes the only thing I want to do on Sunday, besides ride my bike to Starbucks to pick up my coffee, is hang out at home. You could say I’m a home-body, but I think that’s because it’s the one day I can relax with some down time. So, what better way to hang out on a Sunday, especially if it’s raining (sunny California is getting a late start on the rainy season!), than browsing some inspirational bike articles and posts.
- A folding electric bike design that could encourage public transportation design by Gabriel Wartofsky.
- Grid Chicago points out that the Complete Streets plan for Division Street is anything but complete – completely void of bicycle lanes.
- Path Less Pedaled is finally “home” in Portland after almost 3 years of traveling.
- Cyclovia Tucson is looking at Kickstarter to raise money to fund their second event.
- Commute by Bike traveled 100 miles on a commuter bike and found a Brooks saddle really is worth the hype. Check out their Tom & Ted’s pubic service announcement.