It’s difficult to find fashionable accessories for an urban commuter bike (let alone a fashionable commuter bike!) So, when I came across Eleanor’s Bike Shop featured in Apartment Therapy, I was intrigued by her collection of items; vintage crates, wicker baskets, shirt guards, Iva Jean Rain Cape, and wicker panniers. If you live in Brooklyn, New York you can visit her shop first hand. If not, check out her online shop.
- Next story Aspen STOP-as-Yield Proposal Goes To Vote
- Previous story The InterLock Bike Lock Hides in Your Seat Post
- One with the Bike: Danny MacAskill Video
- Urban Biking – Tips For Biking In The Rain
- Touring the World on Your Bicycle
- Bicycle Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Another Reason to Bike To Work – Avoid Parking Issues!
- The Jet Bicycle – Unsafe At Any Speed
- How Many Miles Have You Logged This Year?
- A Morning Bike Ride
- Bicycle Grip Turn Signals
- Pedaltricity – Charging Your Devices with Pedal Power