The Custom Bike Box sits squarely on top of a bicycle cargo rack. This one was custom-made to fit into my CETMA Brack. The retro design looks sharp and complements the functionality of the Brack. I’m sure there are commercial models available that offer more practicality, but I designed this mainly for the look and the fun of knocking it together myself. After three attempts I finally built one that fits perfectly; there’s a good reason for measuring twice before cutting! I’m happy to share the design details for this box if you’re interested.
- Bicycling Drunk – Lesser of Two Evils or Just Plain Irresponsible?
- Bicycle Accident Fatalities & Injuries – New Sobering Statistics
- One with the Bike: Danny MacAskill Video
- Urban Biking – Tips For Biking In The Rain
- Touring the World on Your Bicycle
- Bicycle Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Another Reason to Bike To Work – Avoid Parking Issues!
- The Jet Bicycle – Unsafe At Any Speed
- How Many Miles Have You Logged This Year?
- A Morning Bike Ride