Perhaps it was my recent encounter with a mountain lion, or maybe it was the story I read a few years ago about the cyclist who ran into a bear on the road, either way, it got me thinking about common bicycling road hazards. Of course, most cyclists would agree that cars are the most frequent road hazard, probably followed by cracks in the pavement or debris in the streets. Below I’ve illustrated some common road hazards cyclists may encounter, in no particular order of frequency. Enjoy!
- Bicycling Drunk – Lesser of Two Evils or Just Plain Irresponsible?
- Bicycle Accident Fatalities & Injuries – New Sobering Statistics
- One with the Bike: Danny MacAskill Video
- Urban Biking – Tips For Biking In The Rain
- Touring the World on Your Bicycle
- Bicycle Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Another Reason to Bike To Work – Avoid Parking Issues!
- The Jet Bicycle – Unsafe At Any Speed
- How Many Miles Have You Logged This Year?
- A Morning Bike Ride