Boobs, Bikes, and Bubbles
Small towns all over the world are reviving their local economies by catering specifically to bicycle tourists. The Victoria Hotel Rutherglen takes this model a step further by specifically targeting women.
Boobs, Bikes, and Bubbles is a get-away vacation package for damsels in de-stress. It’s perfect for hens (bachelorette) parties, a relaxing weekend away with your girl friends or a gift for someone who deserves a pampering break.
Situated in rural Victoria, southeastern Australia, guests stay in the rustic hotel which was constructed in 1868, bicycle through rolling hills, visit wineries, enjoy restaurants, and take advantage of unique shopping experiences.
The Victoria Hotel Rutherglen
Damsel In De-Stress!
For around $260 the damsels in de-stress package includes all the following:
- Arrival cocktail;
- 2 nights accommodation at the historic Victoria Hotel Rutherglen in a shared room*;
- Continental breakfast each morning;
- Full colour cycling maps and directions;
- A flight of three bubbles to taste at Cofield Wines;
- Lunch at Pickled Sisters Cafe;
- A relaxing massage;
- Sunset bubbles on the balcony on the second night;
- 2 course evening meal in the bistro;
- Selection of ‘chick flicks’ to watch in the ‘Residents Lounge’;
- $30 Voucher to spend at Passion Flora;
- An exclusive organic cotton T-Shirt.
If this isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, the hotel also offers a range of cycling packages that may interest you, including Big Weekend For The Boys, Discover Your Mojo, and more.